Detailed guide about FSSAI License Jaipur
FSSAI registration is obligatory compliance to be followed by all the food outlets to ensure safety and food hygiene. Food safety and standards authority of India (FSSAI) is a governing body that ensures that food businesses adhere to the regulations of the food safety and standards act, 2006. FSSAI is an obligatory pre-requisite for every food business be it manufacturers, traders, hotels etc. FSSAI license is a 14 digit license number which is imprinted on the food packages along with the FSSAI logo. FSSAI does quality checks to ensure that there are less adulteration and substandard food quality products. Professional food license consultants in Jaipur will assist you with all the formalities and food license application procedure.
Types of Food license
- FSSAI basic registration- Startups or food business who have an annual turnover of fewer than 12 Lakhs can apply for an FSSAI basic registration. As the sales exceed the prescribed limit, the license can be upgraded to an FSSAI state license.
- FSSAI state license- This type of food license is required for medium sized food businesses who have a turnover of Rs.12 crores- Rs 20 crores
- FSSAI central license- FSSAI central license is required or businesses that supply food to government offices or actively import/export food products.
Online FSSAI registration
FSSAI registration for basic and state central level can be done online. While FSSAI state registration is done offline, manually.
- Get in touch with a professional food license consultant near you.
- Fill up the form with basic details of your food business
- The experts will create FSSAI form A and form B on behalf of you.
- The form along with all the essential declarations is then submitted to the local FBO a CA/CS.
- Post verification and follow-ups, food license number will be issued online.
FSSAI documentation and renewal procedure
Certain documents must be submitted to apply for an FSSAI license. Here’s a list of all the essential documents required for the same.
- Declaration form
- Authority letter
- Property papers/ rent agreement ( copy)
- Food safety certificate
- Electricity and water bill ( address proof)
- Personal ID like Aadhar, voter ID of the owner/partners (copy)
- Form 9 that states the nominees and board resolution
In case of a food manufacturer, additional documents like the layout of the unit, list of the machines & equipment used, pesticide report etc. need to be submitted.
Food license renewal can be done 30 days before your active food license expires. Get in touch with the best food license consultant in Jaipur who will refile the Form A and Form B for you. This renewal process takes up to 30-40 days and the food license renewal fee is similar to the fees charged for issuing a new license.
Top things to know about Food license in Jaipur
Stepping into the food business and wondering how to get a food license in Jaipur? Not to worry, we will connect you to a network of highly qualified and trained food license consultants in Jaipur who will ensure that you receive your FSSAI certification quickly. The FSSAI license comes with a number of benefits for your business, so don’t delay any further, call our listed food license consultants today!
What is the FSSAI registration?
The full form of FSSAI is the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAI registration is mandatory before starting any kind of food business. All manufacturers and traders of food items must obtain a 14-digit FSSAI registration or food license number which must be printed on the packages of those food items.
This is a compulsory step that has been taken by the government to make sure that the food items undergo standard quality checks, thereby reducing any chances of adulteration, low standard products and improving the accountability of the food manufacturers.
What will be the procedure for FSSAI registration through a food license consultant?
Fill the FSSAI application form and provide complete details of your food business.
- Send the documents to the food license consultants
You need to email the required documents to the food license consultants and they will generate your FSSAI Form A and Form B.
- Submission of required documents
The completed food license application along with all required declarations will be submitted to the local FBO by the consultant.
- Issuance of the FSSAI license
Your food license consultant will mail you the food license within a few days of document submission.
What are the different types of food license?
Businesses that are engaged in some of the other kind of food activities need to apply for different types of food license which are based on the company’s turnover, business scale and the type of activity. Such businesses need to apply for either central or state food license or do simple registration.
- FSSAI registration: It is required for small businesses or start-ups which have an annual turnover of not more than Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can also be upgraded to the state license as the sales graph increases with time.
- FSSAI state license: This types of license is applicable to the mid-sized firms having annual turnover between Rs.12-20 crores.
- FSSAI central license: This license is applicable mainly to the large firms with an annual turnover above Rs.20 crores. It is compulsory for those who need to supply at the government offices or have to import/export food products.
How to renew the FSSAI registration?
FSSAI license can be conveniently renewed 30 days before the expiry of your original license. You just need to provide your current license number to your food license consultants who will re-file the Form A as well as form B for renewal of the application/license. It will typically take around 30-40 days for renewal of the food license. The government fee is same for both food license renewal and new license issuance.
What are the main documents required to obtain an FSSAI license?
- Declaration form
- Authority letter
- Copy of property paper(if own a property)
- Copy of rent agreement( if rented property)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Electricity or water bill of the business place
- Copy of Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card of the proprietor/ partners/directors
- Form IX: Nomination of individuals by a company along with Board Resolution
- Form B with the completed state
- Submission of MOA (Memorandum of Association), AOA (Articles of Association), Business registration certificate
- Photocopy of the business owner/director
- Office proof (ie., Rental agreement or other utility bills like phone bill/Electricity bill)
What will be the license formality if the warehouses are in more than one place but within the same locality in Jaipur?
Even if your warehouses are located in the same locality but at a different location in Jaipur then also a separate license for each location will be required. However, if multiple warehouses are present on the same campus then a single license is applicable to the same campus address.
Why should you consult the FSSAI License Consultant:
- Getting Food safety license certificate takes more processing time. Time consumption will be less while by hiring them
- Many business owners are not aware of which kind of Food license to need to apply. This deficit knowledge will end up with late processing or even cancellation of the application.
- Food business operators may not know about FSSAI rules and regulations
- Food service people may not know how to apply or to whom they have to approach in the government sector.
Why Socialkit for Food Licence Registration:
- Go through more than 2900+ FSSAI Experts all over PAN India
- Get Free Quote Instantly for all your business registration services
- Government Registered Authorized CA Firms
- Reliable services from Adroit Chartered Accountant
- Experienced & Trusted CA professionals
- Compare the prices with multiple business providers
- 24*7 Tech Support when you need assistance
- Our customer support executives will do follow up
- More than 56,748 Individual and commercial Businesses contacted Socialkit for food license